Rules to help keep everyone’s Canine of Central Minnesota's agility training experience a safe and positive one!
HAVE FUN WITH YOUR DOG!!!!!!!!!
- Your dog’s vaccinations (DHPP & Rabies) must be current and proof must be readily available.
- Your dog should wear a flat buckle collar (for safety: no tags attached also, NO prong or chain collars). Your dog should also have a 6’ leather or nylon leash (NO flexi leads or collar “extenders”). Slip type leads may be used in advanced classes only and must be removed while the dog is on the equipment.
- For EVERY class, you need to bring water/water dish for your dog. Also bring a baggy of soft, very small treats (i.e., diced hot-dogs can be microwaved until jerky like and work great, dogs love ‘em), and a dog toy (a tennis ball with a slit in it and some treats stuffed inside is ideal).
- Classes will be held rain or shine except in the case of heavy rains, strong winds or lightning. NOTE: Any canceled classes will be made up at a later date. Dress appropriately for the weather and the activity (good tennis shoes and loose, comfortable clothing is recommended).
- Please plan to arrive at least 10 minutes early to your class each week to allow time to exercise/potty your dog in the designated areas prior to class start time. You are responsible for clean-up and no pottying is permitted in the agility rings.
- During class, please help to set jump bars, etc. to maximize your time spent on the equipment.
- Aggression will not be tolerated! Be aware that if your dog bites, growls or snaps at another dog or person, your dog may be expelled from the Canine of Central Minnesota training grounds immediately and indefinitely without any refund given.
- Please do not park on the grass. Pull to the side of the roadway or park in the paved parking areas.
Thank You! Your cooperation will enhance everyone’s agility training experience!